[tabs tab1=”Why Go Mobile” tab2=”App Features” tab3=”App Preview”]
Why the urgency…
- There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion of them own a cell phone, but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush.
(Source: Mobile Marketing Association Asia)
- 91% of people keep their phone within 3 feet of themselves, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
(Source Morgan Stanley)
- 3 out of 5 searches are done using a mobile phone
- 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour.
(Source: Mobile Marketer)
- Most businesses have NEITHER a Mobile App OR a Mobile Website
- Rarely do businesses use apps but the market has exploded, and your customers are using them
- Beat your competitors and dominate the market by reaching your customers with BOTH a Mobile Website AND a Mobile App
Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and increase sales, but a bad mobile experience can drive your customers to your competition.*
*Sources: Compuware, “What Users Want from Mobile,” 2011
Here are just a couple reasons why you need to get going with this “mobile thing.”
- Google has a separate index for mobile content
- Your website DOES NOT work on a mobile screen, even if you turn it sideways.
- Mobile web will overtake the desktop in 5 years
- Consumers spent $1.6 BILLION using mobile devices in 2009
Consumer expectation is that every “Brand”
has an app they can download and access on their mobile device.
An app provides an interactive engagement with users and works more
like a computer program than a website.
People are now spending more time in mobile apps than Internet browsers. Which means they are not spending their time searching for information on your website or checking for your emails. According to Flurry Analytics, mobile app users were spending 81 minutes a day on mobile apps last June, and now that has already grown to an average of 94 minutes a day by January. Can you see how important this information is? This is where your clients are spending their time, and why it is critical that you provide them an app of your own.
Here are just a few reasons why you should have a mobile app:
- Builds customer loyalty: Everyone likes to feel included in something special, so make customers feel like VIPs by offering discounts, coupons, and promotions just for using the app.
- Creates a viral buzz: Encourage customers to use the mobile app to quickly tell all of their friends about the business using the built-in sharing capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, your blog, SMS, and Email.
- Grow customer lists: A mobile app can gather names and email addresses from directly within the app and easily export them into the top email marketing campaign services to be used in additional emails.
- Get instant feedback: Mobile apps allow customers to leave feedback on fan walls, share photos, make restaurant reservations, and send comments in a variety of ways.
- Creates Interactive Engagement: Allow your App users to interact with you by providing features that allow them to communicate via Fan Walls, Photo Sharing, and so much more!
How can you use the NEW MOBILE in your business?
- Sales reps can close accounts while away from the office
- Agents in the field can process paperwork, update databases and receive new clients from their Smart phone
- Eliminate lost productivity time due to travel back and forth to the office and back to the feild
- Check business inventory from a prospective customer’s office
- Put in a shipping request without being at your desk
The world is changing and moving fast and more and more business’s need to have the information they need at their fingertips.
It is expected that by the end of 2012 more people will be accessing the internet on their mobile devices than on PC’s. With that in mind, it cannot be emphasized enough the importance of having one’s business or service seen properly across all the different mobile platforms otherwise you will lose business to your competition.
What better way for your business to stay in touch with your customers than with your own customized mobile application!
We can work with your business to develop your very own mobile app that can connect you with your customers in a way that you never have before. We provide mobile app design services that are specifically for small businesses, organizations, and associations.
Mobile Media Impact will take care of everything for you. Our Mobile App service includes the mobile app design, implementation and completion, including uploading your new mobile application to the iTunes Store and the Android Marketplace.
If you are interested in learning more about mobile app design and development for your business, feel free to contact us for more information.
We’ll be happy to assist you in deciding if a mobile application is right for you and your business!
We’re innovative – providing our customers with tons of features.
Our Apps Are Fully Loaded With Features Like You See below,
Plus a Whole lot more!
View a Demo of your mobile app and see examples of other mobile apps.
Click Here to Get YOUR Free Demo!